As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Oral-B makes a number of high-quality dental products, including the Oral-B Deep Impact 1000 – our pick for the best Oral-B electric toothbrush on the market today. But what gives the Deep Impact 1000 its lofty title? Is it the name – reminiscent of a certain science-fiction movie – or something else?
The answer is in the details. Let’s take a closer look at the Deep Impact 1000’s technical capabilities in order to see exactly why it’s one of the best Oral-B brand toothbrushes you’re able to get your hands on today. Read on to learn more about it, and see if it’s the right toothbrush for your dental hygiene needs!
The Importance of Good Dental Hygiene
Without a doubt, investing in the tools you need to ensure you have great dental hygiene is one of the most cost-effective and intelligent ways to ward off the potential future costs of dental procedures such as cavity fillings and fluoride treatments. The Oral-B Deep Impact 1000 can be one of these tools in your cavity fighting arsenal, and we highly recommend it over some of the lesser brushes on the market today.
But, you’re probably curious as to why you should invest in an electric toothbrush over, say, a manual one, especially when the relative prices are considered. Let’s have a look now at why you should choose an electric toothbrush over a manual one any day of the week.
Why You Should Choose an Electric Toothbrush over a Manual One
You might think that a manual toothbrush is just as effective as an electric one, all things considered. And the price difference between the two types might be enough to convince you to go with one over the other.
But, the truth of the matter is this: Manual toothbrushes are just not sufficient for providing maximum dental health. The reason for this deficiency is that manual toothbrushes cannot achieve the speed and rotations per minute that comparable electric brushes can; this makes it easier for plaque and other harmful entities to take up residence in your teeth.
That’s why it’s essential to invest in an electric toothbrush that can actually get the job done without causing you spend more money in the long run. To that end, let’s take a closer look now at the Oral-B Deep Impact 1000 to see exactly how it’s going to help you accomplish this important goal.
The Pros and Cons of the Oral-B Deep Impact 1000
- The electric motor contained within the brush is powered by technology from Braun – you know you’re going to get the absolute best in mechanical efficiency, thus leading to cleaner teeth and a healthier mouth.
- Contains technology for operating in three dimensions – this means that more plaque and other residue are cleaned off your teeth more efficiently and faster – it’s a win-win situation for you.
- The Oral-B Deep Impact is also incredibly affordable and is bound to save you tons of money at your next dental appointment. Prepare to wow your dentist with clean, white teeth and a big smile.
- For those individuals who are seeking more of the bells and whistles that come from higher-end brushes on the market today, the Oral-B Deep Impact 1000 may not be the right product for you. On the other hand, you might want to take a look at the Philips Sonicare Healthywhite for a product that has it all (including the kitchen sink).
- The Deep Impact 1000 doesn’t have quite as many modes as competing brushes on the marketplace. This may or may not be a problem for you, but be sure to balance that against the price point. It’s ultimately a personal decision that is up to you.
Our Verdict: The Oral-B Deep Impact 1000 is the Ideal Toothbrush to Ensure Great Dental Hygiene
For individuals who are seeking to maintain their teeth and prevent dental expenses, the Oral-B Deep Impact 1000 is a great choice due to its combination of affordability, features, and quality – including Braun technology.
We highly recommend giving it a try, as well as checking out other options on the market today. Nevertheless, we were very impressed with our own experience with the Oral-B Deep Impact 1000, and we know you’re going to be impressed, too. Happy cleaning, and enjoy spending less at your next dentist appointment!
- Clinically proven superior 3D cleaning oscillates and pulsates to break up and remove up to 300...
- The pressure sensor stops the pulsation movement if you brush too hard and the in handle timer helps...
- 1 Mode, Daily Clean, rotates to break up and sweep away plaque
- Compatible with Oral-B brush heads for every oral care need: CrossAction, FlossAction, Precision...
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.